Most of the granite quarries are in the states of Tamil Nadu (Selam, Shoolgiri, Madurai, Chennai), Karnataka (Bangalore Mysore), Andhra Pradesh (Vishakhapatnam, Ongole), Telangana (Khammam, Hyderabad, Karimnagar), Rajasthan, Gujarat, Orissa, and Madhya Pradesh.
There is also a huge deposit of granite in West Bengal, Jharkhand, and Chhattisgarh states. There are few new areas discovered as well in Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand states. Only the Chhattisgarh has seen new quarries of granite. In short, India is a hub of all colors and patterns for granite lovers.
The major processing of granite is done at Bangalore and Udaipur cities. These two cities are capitals of Indian Granite. There are hundreds of manufacturing, processing, and export units in these two cities.
Size of slabs
Slabs of this golden Cream Granite are available with us in the following sizes :
- Polished Counter Slabs 2 & 3 cm Width 65 cm up x Length 180 cm to 300 cm
- Polished Gangsaw Slabs 2 & 3 cm Width 170 cm up x Length 280 cm to 320 cm
What are the sizes available in tiles?
Tiles are available with us in the following sizes :
- PCTIG24x12 Polished Calibrated 610x305x10 mm (24×12 Granite Tiles)
- PCTIG24x24 Polished Calibrated 610x610x12 mm (24×24 Granite Tiles)
- PCTIG12x12 Polished Calibrated 305x305x10 mm (12×12 Granite Tiles)
- PTIG60x30 Polished Tiles 60x30x2 cm – Ready Stock
- PTIG60x40 Polished Tiles 60x40x2 cm – On Order
- PTIG40x40 Polished Tiles 40x40x2 cm – On Order
- PTIG60x60 Polished Tiles 60x60x2 cm – On Order
What other sizes available?
We also make tiles of 18″x18″ and 400mm x 400mm calibrated tiles in this Granite with a thickness of 20 mm and 10 mm.
What is the common size of Countertops?
Countertops are available in the following sizes :
- 27″x108″x2 cm
- 27″x108″x3 cm